Celebrity Hair Color Inspiration For Fall
Whether you’re going for a simple or dramatic change in regards to hair color this season, take a look at 10 of the hottest colors celebrities have been rocking!
1. Warm Copper: This color is great for anyone looking for warmth. It can be warm and rich or light and soft depending on preference. The copper shade is warm (or red) which makes hair appear shiny, healthy, and bold.
2. Natural Light Brown Balayage With Dark Root: Brunettes can easily use this hair color to lighten hues around the face. It’s a natural look that still tends to frame the face with its highlights as shown below.
3. Jet Black With A Blue Tint: For those who love dark hair, there’s no need to keep it basic black. Adding a blue shine gives the hair a creative twist while still keeping the pigment deep.
4. Warm Chocolate Brown Ombre: This hair color option is one of the popular options this season. Adding red warm tones on a dark brunette base creates a beautiful accent. It makes the hair look rich and warm.
5. Dark Black Brown Balayage: This technique enhances your hair with its sun-kissed highlights since it incorporates lighter tones to add dimension.
6. Deep Ruby Red: This red color is deep, clear and rich, inspired by the cut Ruby gemstone. Definitely a statement color and perfect for the fall season.
7. Honey Blonde Balayage: This color can be achieved with a high lift tint rather than bleach. Instead of foil highlighting, a method that is used to create this shade would be with color sweeping or painting the strands by hand which gives the color a smooth transition.
8. Icy White Blonde: Super ashy undertones are key for this blonde color. Platinum blonde has been around for quite some time, but this icy-blonde makeover is dramatic and all the trend this season. It’s a great color for those wanting to hide any white hairs as well!
9. Rose Toned Blonde: If you want to bring out the honey tones in your eyes, this shade will do the trick! It’s the perfect mix of red and pink into a golden blonde. It has been and still will be one of the hottest color trends.
10. Light Beige Balayage: Want to be a blonde and a brunette? This color might be the one for you! Balayage techniques are used to blend the two together creating a subtle distinction between them giving you the best of both worlds.
To schedule an appointment at BBM Salon with one of our fabulous stylists, please take a look at our services and pricing then give us a call at (916) 686-1360. Walk-ins also welcome!